Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Three: 1.31.13


1. The Eleventh Doctor's outfit

No, this week's Thursday Three is not just those three photos of Matt Smith (tempting as it may be). You may find this kind of crazy - especially since I don't think I've ever posted a photo of myself in pants on this blog - but I've been really inspired by his Doctor Who costume lately. It's a great menswear outfit, but with some tweaks, I think it could make a killer outfit for a lady as well. Picture it: swap out the pants for a black pencil skirt, swap the bow tie for a lady tie...

Yes, I know I'm being a complete nerd.



I have a confession to make: I ordered this globe for my new workspace before I even found out I got the job. Aside from the work itself, decorating my new desk is one of the things I'm most excited about. It's always exciting to move into a new space and make it feel like home, isn't it? My new desk has a lot to live up to; for those who missed it, here's a peek at my current cubicle.



And speaking of my new workspace - I hope to fill it with prints. and this one definitely fits the bill. Bright colors + a pretty sans-serif font + an inspiring Anne Shirley quote? Always a winner in my book.

Have a great weekend, everyone! What are your Thursday Three this week?

5 comments:

  1. YESSS Doctor Who! I'm actually totally on board with tweaking that outfit for womenswear! It sounds really cute and you could totally pull it off :)

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we're being honest, I would wear a feminized version of any of the 11 Doctors' wardrobes. All day. Every day. Love it.
    I'm excited to see what you do with your new cubicle at your new job. I'm moving cubes soon, as well, and I can't wait to redecorate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas for a feminine 11th Doctor outfit. I've seen some before, but they always look too menswear-ish. Yours is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I've totally worn an Eleven-inspired outfit before! Defo a good look. You should do it!

    ReplyDelete