Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Three: 12.13.12



Has it really been a month since I've done a Thursday Three? Somehow, that doesn't seem possible! Without further ado, here are three things I'm loving this week:


Continuing my streak of loving all things nerdy and British...words cannot describe how much I really, really want this teapot. (I bet it's bigger on the inside!) Chris and I have almost completely made our way through the Doctor Who revival, and we're having so much fun. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when we've caught up; I hate having to wait for new episodes to air!



2. "Laura" - Bat for Lashes

Since my name is Laura, is it completely narcissistic of me to love this song? If it were mediocre, and if I just liked it for its name alone, I might be inclined to think so...but it's actually really lovely. The first description I read of this song called it "haunting," and I really can't think of a more fitting word. Give it a listen for yourself and let me know what you think!



Because of heading up the DIY section for the local magazine I write for, I've been looking at a lot of DIYs in the past few weeks. And this? This is the cutest one I've seen in a long time. Maybe I'm just biased because I love foxes, but I doubt it. Daria's tutorial is just darling! I've never done felting in my life, but this might just spur me to try it.

That's it for this week's Thursday Three! What are you loving this week around the web?

10 comments:

  1. The TARDIS teapot has been on my wishlist the second I saw it! I'm really excited about the show coming back this month. :)

    And that mug cozy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the fox :) I'd love to see yours if you make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to "Laura" right now! Jeez she is pretty. And I love her voice! Definitely haunting.

    Love this feature! Short and sweet.
    xxoo Elanor

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! I love the music suggestion - it's great! And that fox mug DIY is terribly adorable - I love anything with an animal on it

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that fox mug cozy is adorable and I love that teapot! I always admire teapots when I go shopping. I'm kind of scared that when I have more space, all my shelves will be filled with teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tardis teapot is amazing!! I love the mug cozy as well.
    xx
    Rebecca @ trbcca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh cool teapot!! I like the DIY mug warmer too!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fox mug cozy is ADORABLE :D

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cozy! thanks for sharing.

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete